For busy families and professionals who want to work 1-on-1 with a CFP® certified financial planner.
Comprehensive planning service for clients who want to understand their overall financial picture, strategize for a comfortable financial future, and receive guidance and coaching to implement the strategies.
Our clients’ needs are different so in order to meet clients where they need us the most, we offer the comprehensive planning service in 3 different phases.
We start with Phase 1 (Ready for Action). We focus on understanding your current financial picture, discussing various financial goals and strategizing the next steps. Clients’ takeaway from this engagement would include a personalized financial plan based on their unique situation and the checklist of next steps for implementation.
While some clients wish to implement the strategies on their own, others find it easier to implement with the help from a financial planner who can provide additional guidance, education, and coaching. Phase 2 (Build and Achieve) of the comprehensive financial planning service is for those clients who would benefit from such support on a monthly basis.
Phase 3 (Reflect and Review) is for clients who have gone through Phase 1 and Phase 2 of the comprehensive financial planning services and would like to check-in regularly (i.e., every 6 months, once a year, etc.).
Who would benefit the most
Our comprehensive service is ideal for you if you are:
Phase 1: Ready for Action
Clients will work one-on-one with a planner who will help clients create a personalized financial plan based on their unique financial situation and goals. Clients will also receive financial knowledge education on topics relevant to their situation.
- Onboarding Meeting
- Data Gathering Meeting
- 2-6 Analysis and Implementation Strategy Meetings
- Phase 1 services would usually last 2-5 months
- Relevant topics mentioned in “What We Cover: Topics”
$2,400 - $6,000 upfront depending on complexity and needs
Phase 2: Build and Achieve
Clients who have completed Phase 1 services will have the option to continue working with the planner who will help clients implement the financial plan through monthly coaching and education. In addition to scheduled meetings, additional email and/or phone consultations are included at no extra charge.
- Month 1: Discuss monthly implementation goals and discuss logistical details regarding education and coaching
- Following months: The planner and the client would meet each month for education, guidance, and coaching in order to implement the strategies discussed during the Phase 1 services
- Phase 2 services would usually last no more than 12 months
- Monthly meeting frequency and length of the engagement will depend on complexity and needs
- $300/ month: 1 Zoom meeting each month
- $600/ month: 2 Zoom meetings each month
- $900/ month: 3 Zoom meetings each month
- Fee will be charged in arrear
Phase 3: Reflect and Review
Phase 3 services are offered to clients who wish to meet for regular check-ins after the Phase 1 and Phase 2 services have been completed.
- Getting Started Meeting
- 2-4 Analysis and Implementation Strategy Meetings
- Accountability and Q&A Meeting
- Clients usually opt in for annual check-ins to review employee benefits, re-balance investments, and discuss end of year tax planning.
$1,200 - $3,000 upfront depending on complexity and needs